PEDIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER-BMT/Hematology/Oncology
Westchester Medical Center Health Network has an opportunity for a Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplantation Nurse Practitioner at their Valhalla, NY Campus. This individual is responsible for the management of care Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplantation recipients and sibling donors in accordance with mutually agreed upon protocols within the policies and procedures established by the Department of Nursing, and Westchester Medical Center/Maria Fareri Children's Hospital.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Current New York State Registered Nurse License and current New York State License required as Nurse Practitioner in area of practice.
• Master's Degree in Nursing.
• Two years of experience in Pediatric or Adult Blood and Marrow Transplantation, Oncology, Critical Care or Emergency Medicine.
• National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification. Required for all Nurse Practitioners who provide direct patient care.